blog template

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A-Z of things that make me happy.

A- Apple cider
B- Blue Lily Photgraphy
C- Collar bones and cardigans
D- Dandelion seeds
E- Etsy
F- Fields of grain, flowers
G- Grape snow cones
H- Happiness, Your Heritage
I- I Am the Messenger
J- Jim and Pam
K- Kites
L- Lighthouses
M- Mail and music videos
N- Nienie dialogues
O- The Orphaned Anythings
P- Peacoats, President Bush choking on a pretzel
Q- Quotes
R- Rainy days listening to Coldplay
S- Shows, shows, shows! And sunglasses.
T- The Truth About Forever
U- Umbrellas
V- Voice of Stephen Christian, Adam Lazzara, Chris Carrabba, Andrew McMahon, Cove Reber, Mikel Jollett and Anthony Green.
W- Warm Fuzzies and waking up early
X- XOXOXO (I'm trying to be more affectionate.)
Y- Yearly Tax Returns
Z- ZOOO!

2 comments:

kyns said...

Geez, I guess I just thought I made you happier than kites. but apparently I don't know you.

r e n e e said...

love this, almost like looking into a literary mirror.