blog template

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I ain't workin for you anymore.

Today was my last day of work!!! Can I get an amen? Or maybe just a woot woot woot?
Let me take you through my day...


Drove to work...although this is a picture from a different day. Just imagine darker clouds.


Sat at my messy desk and took a few calls, caught up on a few blogs, and talked to some peeps. Then ate and ate and ate. In honor of my leaving we had oreos shaped like spiders (courtesy of Justin), yum! Pepperoni pizza and pumpkin chocolate cookies (my favorite, thanks Clyde). Then I got a call from a crazy man who said, "I hope your babies come out naked!" Thanks, sir. So do I. He proceeded to call back several times and was a great source of entertainment for the night. Also I used my last piece of paper in my notebook tonight, oh serindipity!


My coworkers gave my this cute card. It shall be used for decorative purposes on the mish. And speaking of the mish, any weight I gain while in Texas will here on out be referred to as my 'fat for Jesus' and/or 'the Lords pounds'. It makes me feel better about being obese in the future.


And then work was done. And my desk is lonely and depressed without me.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


But then I was happy again cause I blasted this song on my way home and sang at the top of my lungs. "I AIN'T WORKIN FOR YOU ANYMORE!"

1 comment:

Caitlin Fran* said...

Oh Ashley!!! I am so excited that you are going to Texas!! Please bring me back a cowboy!! You are leaving so so soon!! I think it would be a bright idea for us to be pen pals so you can teach me all the ways of being an amazing missionary!!! The Lord's pounds truly brilliant!!! I may or may not steal that phrase!!!
Love, Caitlin