blog template

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's only a matter of time.

I'm bored. Real bored. So bored that these are thing things I've done in the last half hour:

1. Count my split ends.
2. Check my junk mail.
3. Sent a one sentence email.
4. Alternate between my blog and my email hoping someone has either posted a new blog to read or sent me a new email.

I'm at work and pretty much every interesting site I would like to look at is banned. It's super slow and both people who sit next to me are gone...I have no idea where they are, but they were gone yesterday too and I'm so bored! I imagine prison is more stimulating than this. So here are my options:

1.Write a fascinating blog. (This is clearly on it's way to becoming fascinating.)
2. Look up random things on Wikipedia.
3. Look at clothes that I can't buy because they're unnecessary considering the fact I can only wear them for 3 months.
4. Look at pictures of Texas.
5. Study products for work. (That's not going to happen.)
6. Get a new wallpaper for my computer.
7. Drink lots of water and take a long bathroom break.
8. Ponder philosophy.
9. Look at photography on www.etsy.com
10. Watch Gabe fix chairs.

Most of these options are great, but keep in mind they have to entertain me for 3 hours. If I wasn't at work I would do one of the following:

1. Go on a hike.
2. Buy an old piano, sand it down, paint it turquoise and learn to play songs by Jack's Mannequin, Coldplay, Barcelona, and Snow Patrol.
3. Learn Spanish phrases on You Tube.
4. Help somebody.
5. Watch music videos.
6. Finger paint.

I find it funny that I waste away my time when I have the agency to choose to do anything and everything I want. I only appreciate what my time is worth when I'm confined to a cubicle with no one to talk to and nothing to do. The moral of this blog: get off your lazy butt and make something out of your life. I plan on taking this advice first thing tomorrow morning.

No comments: