blog template

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Danny boy.


Today is the one year mark of my best friends mission to the Jamaica Kingston mission. Time goes by fast. So here is a multi media celebration through pictures, music and words of the wonder that is Daniel David Nelson.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


You're my BFF even though you:
Shoved a toilet bowl cleaner in my face.
Broke my foot.
Told a random girl I was going to scalp her.
Made me laugh about starbursts in the middle of Sunday School.
Left me all alone for the boob scene in Across the Universe.
Ate 11 cheeseburgers at once while singing along to Phantom of the Opera.
White washed me in the snow whilst losing my keys and then blaming me for it.
Had no sympathy for the death of my beloved Silky Jack (RIP).
'Accidentally' spit string cheesy into my mouth.
Made our institute class believe we were about to be translated when your ringtone 'Girl' went off in the middle of class.

Sometimes we're children, like when we:
Take naps.
Fly kites and get them stuck on power lines.
Attempted to make puddles into bubbly koolaid.
Evil laugh.
Model pose in the doorway.
Dress up as cowboys and Indians.
Slip N Slide.

We watch way too much:
Tyra.
David Blaine.
Dot.
The Office.
Desperate Housewives.

Thank you for:
Chasing away bad ex-boyfriends.
Carmina Burana.
Sharing your food with me.
Trying to make me a dress out of a pillowcase.
Co-founding our pumpkin selling business.

Let's never do these things again:
Kill rabbits against our wishes.
Roll down the street in giant tires.
Leave Zach outside to get drenched by the sprinklers in his sleep.

A few words to end on:
Gootch.
Bangin Brooke.
Gangrene tights.
Kevin Hicks!

2 comments:

Jacki Lee said...

oh my gosh you are adorable! are you going to send that to him cause if not i will cause its hilarious!

kyns said...

so, this is your soulmate.
i'll keep him safe and locked up until you get home, because, we can't let him get away.